Monday, May 24, 2010

OK I was invited to the party by Luckie. Now that I am here realize I don't know what the *@$/@ I am doing! This is all new to me!I have enjoyed "watching from the wall", following Luckie's web sites and my friend Sandra. My fellow AAHGS ATL members put me up to this. I am the test "canary". I am to report back to them of my experience in this community. I'm looking for ancestors CARR from Miller Co. GA or North Florida. I have searched all the conventional resources. Nothing! I think they must me in the "Ancestors witness protection program"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma! I think you are doing a FABULOUS job & once you get into the swing of things, you will love it -- I promise!

    I have CARR Ancestors attached to my WINGFIELDS out of Washington and Covington, GA.

    We should have a work-session to see if some of your Witness Protection Ancestors will show their face.

    Ask Ms. Sandra how we found her Minnie Taliaferro hidden among the records just by talking it through.

    You will love the close-community of AA researchers online & EVERYBODY will love getting the inside scoop from you on what's happening at Atlanta NARA!

    Fun times ahead!:-)

    Luckie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma,

    Your first post is up, and you're officially here; Welcome to the genea-blogging community!!It's great that you got your first post up so soon. It wasn't hard at all, was it? You'll be a pro in no time. I have no doubt. I'm looking forward to reading future posts, and hearing more about your research.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete